For Order Herbal Active Liver Detox
Buy Natural Active Liver Detox
Optimize your liver function and feel better with LiverActive Homeopathic Spray
Not only is your liver the largest organ in your body, it's also "chief cook and bottle washer," responsible for keeping the rest of your organs and systems free of toxins and functioning smoothly—and it has a pretty big job description:
- Producing bile, which aids digestion and emulsifies fats
- Metabolizing proteins and converting amino acids
- Regulating thyroid hormones
- Creating GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) to regulate blood sugar levels
- Transforming nearly all nutrients into biochemicals the body can store, transport and use
- Plus MUCH more...
The trouble is, with today's poor diets, environmental toxins and hectic lifestyles, your liver is often overworked and underpaid—which can impact how you feel everyday.
Is your liver a "silent sufferer?"
Instead of complaining bitterly, an overworked liver just gets sluggish about doing its various jobs, and people often go years enduring fatigue and other health issues that may actually be signs that the liver isn't functioning optimally.
LiverActive Homeopathic Spray can help!
For centuries, homeopathic practitioners have relied on natural, plant-based ingredients to help detoxify the body and promote healthy body functions. Our LiverActive Liver Detox formula contains several natural ingredients to help maintain a healthy liver. It's easy...just spritz under the tongue up to 3 times a day—no pills to swallow—and no complicated formulas to mix. Just healthy, natural support that your liver will thank you for!
A liquid oral spray, LiverActive™ is designed to be absorbed into the blood vessels under the tongue, bypassing the digestive tract, which may slow the absorption of orally administered products.
In homeopathy, sublingual application is designed to speed delivery of ingredients to reduce your symptoms so you can feel better—and resume your normal activities sooner.
Multiple All-Natural Ingredients for Better Support:
Why should you choose LiverActive? While it's simple to use, our formula is a complex blend of plant-based ingredients known to provide excellent liver support, and our homeopathic experts go to great lengths to assure purity and quality. We set the highest standards in our formulations, and choose only top-of-the-line ingredients you can trust, like:
Bryonia alba: Once worn as a wreath by Augustus Caesar to protect him from lightning strikes, Bryonia is a fast-growing perennial found across much of Southeastern Europe. Homeopathically, it has been used to relieve ailments related to respiratory health headaches and joint pain.
Carduus marianus: Also known as Milk Thistle, Carduus m. has been used medicinally for over 2,000 years, most commonly to treat ailments associated with the liver and gallbladder.
Chelidonium majus: This yellow-flowered poppy relative has been used as a detoxifying agent as far back as the 1st century AD, and is helpful in supporting liver, kidney and spleen function. Homeopathic practitioners have used it to treat respiratory, bowel and circulation impairments as well as jaundice.
Listen to your liver... don't ignore the warning signs!
Ignoring your liver's cries for help will only exacerbate health issues—so take steps to insure that your liver stays happy and healthy!!
5 Steps to a cleaner, healthier liver:
1. Take LiverActive Homeopathic Spray—a natural liver detox you can count on.
Our formula works safely and gently to help detoxify your your body and support liver health but you can do more...
The American Liver Foundation suggests 4 more ways to reduce your exposure to toxins (both external and internal) that can affect your liver function:
2. Be careful what you breathe: Limit your exposure to airborne toxins, which include aerosol cleaning agents. Ventilate the room and/or wear a mask even when using simple house cleaners, bug sprays, paint or chemical sprays. Don't smoke!
3. Be careful what gets on your skin: Cover your skin to protect it, and wash well after using insecticides or other chemicals; make sure tattooing, piercing, and other needles are sterilized. Get some sunshine!
It helps your liver make Vitamin D!
4. Be careful what medicines you take: Avoid unnecessary medications—including prescriptions—and don't take too many pain relievers, flu and cold remedies. NEVER mix alcohol with other drugs and medications! Read labels to know the risks certain drugs pose to your liver.
5. Be careful what you eat and drink: Every toxin absorbed by the small intestine, stomach, pancreas, and spleen hits the liver through the venous blood supply first, so a healthy, balanced diet is key to good liver function. Keep your "filter" clean—avoid heavily processed junk foods, sugary drinks and alcohol.
Is a grumpy liver impacting your health? Don't wait!
Use LiverActive Homeopathic Spray in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, and Keep Your Liver in Tip-Top Shape!
Get started TODAY, and help flush your liver of toxins, excess fats and waste.
When your liver works properly—so does the rest of you!
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. *Policy Details
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact webmaster" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.